Located at Nui Ngoc street – a tourist destination, Lepont Cat Ba hotel allows you to conveniently access attractions, beaches and market. LePont Cat Ba Hotel has 24 rooms which are fully equipped and comes in 2-star standards.
- Restaurants LePont Club: With an area of 1200 m2, the restaurant can carter 300 guests. It is located in a prime location, with beautiful sea view. It is an ideal place to hold wedding receptions, conferences, BBQ, outdoor buffet.
- Bar LePont Club is the ideal place to meet and socialize with friends.
- LePont Catba adventure tours: LePont specializes in organizing tours to explore Cat Ba Island: Trekking tour through jungles and Cat Ba National park, boat sailing tour to visit Lan Ha Bay – Ho Ba Ham – Monkey Island; motorcycle tour: Canon Fort – Military cave – farm cave – Dragon cave.
- From Hanoi: Take a Bus-Boat-Bus service run by Hoang Long Bus Company which departs from Luong Yen bus station. The tickets are 220,000 VND one way and service operates from early morning until 11 am daily. It takes about 4-5 hours to arrive to Cat Ba town.
- From Hai Phong: Take A Boat-Bus service run by Hadeco departs several times daily from Ben Binh port and costs 150,000 VND the last service departs at 4pm daily and will take around 1.5 hours.
Was written by mary oliver in buy a college essay 1979 and was first published in the poetry collection twelve moons