- Lan Ha 25 Junk is a typical boat in Cat Ba Cruises. Look at some its typical features:
- The boat has 1 engine has strength of 63 horsepower. The length of boat is 22,5m and its width is 5,6m.
- Suitable for any long sea journey, the facilities and amenities in boat are quite good with dinning room, toilet, sun-decks. It is comfortable for a group under 30 people for day trip.
Full itinerary 2 days 1 night on Lan Ha 25 Junk
Day 1 Lan Habay -Halong Bay .kayaking and visit cave
Pick up from your hotel or hydrofoil station in Cat Ba.
Sail around Lan Ha Bay.Visit amazing landscapes and a floating fishing village. Kayak to and swim & snorkel at deserted beaches and coral reefs.
– Continue sailing through Ha Long Bay.
12.00 Seafood lunch on the boat.
13.00 Sail to see famous Ha Long Bay caves (Me Cung cave and Bat cave).
15.00 Kayak at your leisure through rock arches to discover hidden lagoons and limestone tunnels.
17.00 Optional swimming and fishing. Enjoy sunset on the bay.
19.00 Dinner and overnight on the boat.
Day 2 Halong Bay -Bai Tu long Bay
–Sunrise Breakfast and a visit to Halong Bay’s beautiful sister, Bai Tu Long Bay.Visit Vong Vieng floating fishing village where you will get on the bamboo sampan rowed by a local girl to explore fish farms, local floating houses, floating school and chat with friendly fisherman. Have lunch on the boat, Enjoy nature wonders in Bai Tu Long Bay. Swim at secluded beach.
– sunset dinner and spend another lovely night on the bay
Day 3 Bai Tu long Bay Back Cat Ba
– Sunrise Breakfast and cruise through Bai Tu Long Bay.
– Afternoon Visit “Dau Be Island” then relax on a deserted beach. Kayaking to discover “Ho Ba Ham” (“3 hidden lagoons”).
– Return Cat Ba Town at 15.30 ( if you need to go back Hanoi), if you stay another night in Cat Ba, we will return at sunset.